Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Why I Chose Blogger

When we were first told that we were going to be using blogs in the class, I was a little terrified. Not only have I never used a blog before, but I always thought they were difficult to manage. I had to create a blog way back in the 8th grade (I know, it seems like forever ago), and it was so challenging! When choosing a site to use from the options given, I wanted to make sure that I picked a platform that was easy enough for me to navigate, but also nice for you the class to look at. It turned out that blogger was the sight for me! It also was much easier to set up my account because it is a site run through google.


My very first impression of blogging is that it is not near as difficult as I first believed it would be. Actually, blogging  doesn't seem much different than anything you would type into a word document. I can't wait to see how useful this blog becomes as we all learn about technology in the classroom!

2 comments:

  1. This kept my attention the entire time, and I definitely found it something I could relate to. There were a few sentences that if you were to swap a word here or there it may have sounded better, but overall very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how personal your blog was! I am glad that you have previous experience with blogging and have found it not to be difficult. As someone who has never blogged before, I was not quite sure how to set up my first post but now have a better idea after viewing your blog.

    ReplyDelete