Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Gamification, Yay or Nay?

Going into this portion of the class, I didn't think I would like the concept of gamification. Now that I have seen all that it consists of, I am hooked! I love the different options teachers have to use in the classroom to promote learning. From websites to Osmo, teachers have so many interesting resources to choose from. I am certain that I will be using at least one of these in my future classroom.

The best example of gamification, in my opinion, is Osmo. Osmo has so  man expansion options for the base. From drawing and learning to write, to early coding, these are great ways to promote learning. The price is a great bonus as well. I think gamification is a great option for both classrooms and homes. I would definitely recommend gamification and Osmo for any teacher looking to enhance their classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment